Monday, July 28, 2014

Casa Tranquilo For Rent for September in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico

 Fully furnished, one bedroom (king size bed), one bathroom, house overlooking the canyon and San Miguel.
House is furnished with wifi, DVD player, TVs, stereo along with maid and gardener services once a week.
 Available September 1 until September 30, 2014 for $900 USD plus $300 USD security deposit.
 House is light filled with beautiful views of gardens and canyon from all rooms.  Plenty of birds and butterflies to enjoy along with all the flowers and trees.  Very quiet and tranquil.
 A perfect get-a-way from the rat race and heat of the rest of the world!  Roof terrace has beautiful views of
 the lights of San Miguel coming on at night along with spectacular sunsets.
IF interested, please email babsofsanmiguel@yahoo.com.  
 Thanks and bienvenidos.
 No pets, as Velcro the cat is here to guard the premises.

3 comments:

Charles said...

Your place is beautiful...fits you to a "T"! I can see why you are so content there...buena suerte with the rental...we are heading to CA today for a week...this will be my first trip back since I moved down 3 1/2 years ago...I'm sure I will be ready to come back after 3 days!

Babs said...

Charles, have a wonderful time in California. Depending on what part you're going to, hopefully the weather will be wonderful.
It is a shock the first time you go back - it's mostly the pace of things.........rapido! ha.
Enjoy.
Thanks for the compliment about my casa. I do enjoy it very much.

Caddie said...

Beautiful. I felt I was stepping onto an artist's palette.