Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Delicious Expeditions

A great friend who I met in San Miguel many, many years ago, has owned restaurants here along with having a fabulous international traveling group.  This group travels not only to see places, but for cooking classes with Kris and whoever she brings in to teach in various locations as well.

As a member of IACP (International Association of Culinary Professionals) and the author of several published cookbooks, Kris is extremely knowledgeable not only in cooking, but in teaching as she
has done this for many years.

I have tried unsuccessfully to be able to advertise on my blog for Kris' company Delicious Expeditions, but
have given up being able to get that accomplished,  Instead, I'm going to send you her website, so you
can go to see not only her trips abroad but her cooking classes in New York City and also in San Miguel.

The website is www.deliciousexpeditions.com   Hopefully this will work.  Kris has written a very interesting article this month on the Mafia and Italian Olive Oil that you will not want to miss.
                                                                            Tuscany
                                                                          Umbria
                                                                           Venice
                                                                           Slovenia

The above are just a few of the many trips planned for this year.   Now, before you think that Kris must be some old woman since she has so many accomplishments and is so busy, let me tell you that she is
only in her 50's!  She is extremely organized and competent to handle ALL of this.  I marvel at her "can do"
attitude.

Kris and I are having lunch at a relatively new restaurant together on Saturday.  For me it is more about hearing about her next adventures then it is about the food.

Check out her website.  If you decide to go on any of her tours, let me know.  I might want to join you!
Slovenia and Venice are high on my list!

Bon Voyage.............
 

No comments: